the office of human resources is available to assist employees with any questions and concerns regarding safely returning to work or general guidelines related to managing during the covid-19 pandemic.
- to maintain health and safety across campus, all employees must complete safecolleges training prior to returning to on-campus operations.
- new temporary expanded sick leave policy and associated request form.
- information regarding employee personal travel can be found on the Travel & Study Abroad page.
- new flexible work options guidelines and associated request form can be found on the HR policies & Manuals page.
- new remote work policy and associated form can be found on the HR policies & Manuals page.
Please know that support services are available through HR and the campus pastors. A comprehensive listing of mental health & substance abuse counseling services can be found on the covid-19 hr resources page.