the university has established new policies in the wake of the covid-19 pandemic.
- face covering policy
- update on face coverings (distributed august 13)
- on oct. 16, wittenberg updated its local off-campus travel policy. read message here.
- on oct. 9, wittenberg announced guidelines for university events occurring in entertainment venues, in accordance with the ohio department of health director’s order on entertainment venues. read guidelines here.
- on oct. 5, vice president for student development and dean of students casey gill sent a message to students with information about new policies for visitors in campus residences and residence halls. read message here.
- in august 2020, wittenberg university took measures to prevent the community spread of covid-19. campus events policy